Outdoor advertising tips. Here at Clear Channel we have a few, but don’t take our word for it. We asked our customers what top tips they would give to other businesses who are new to Out-of-Home (OOH) advertising.
Unsure where to advertise? Or how your poster should look? Hear what tips they have for you.
- “If you think Outdoor is expensive, guess again” – Hilary Hopker, West Midlands Police.
- “Update your artwork last minute using digital” Sarah McPhie, University of Strathclyde.
- “Use bright colours and clear wording” – Kirsty Morrison, Merlin Entertainment
- “OOH (Out-of-Home) works if you’re a little bit cheeky” – Antoine Argouges, Lumen App.
- “Make sure your artwork is eye-catching; less is more with Outdoor” – Kirsty Smythe, Cardinal Newman College.
Watch the video below to see the tips alongside our client’s own OOH campaigns.