It can be confusing when beginning to explore all the avenues available in terms of out-of-home advertising solutions. Clear Channel is on hand to help with this process, and the following guide details everything you need to know about the 6-sheet poster solutions we offer.
There are 7 different types of 6-sheet poster to choose from. These are:
The print and digital specifications for each of the above options are as follows.
Print – Bus Shelters and Phoneboxes
In real life, our posters measure a striking 1.2 by 1.8 metres. In terms of supplying the artwork, all of the creative submissions for print on bus shelters and at phoneboxes must comply to the following specifications:
- Overall size: 300mm by 450mm
- Safe area: 285mm by 428mm
- Resolution at 300dpi (as a minimum)
- File must be a high resolution PDF in CMYK colourspace
- Don’t forget your text must be rendered as outlined vectors (meaning it won’t blur when scaled up!)
Digital – Bus Shelters, Sainsbury’s, Asda, Shopping Malls and Phoneboxes
Our state of the art digital 6-sheet posters can contain either a static image or incorporate motion content, offering beautiful colour rendition and eye-catching vibrancy. Whether it’s for a bus shelter, Sainsbury’s, Asda, shopping malls or a phonebox, all 5 submissions must comply to the same requirements detailed below.
If it’s a static image you’ve decided on, it must comply to these specifications:
- 1080px by 1920px in size
- Resolution at 150dpi
- The file format must be either a JPG in RGB colourspace
If motion content would best suit your campaign, we can accomodate that too. Of course, it’s worth bearing in mind that the screens don’t emit sound! To make it look as striking as possible, your artwork needs to meet the following qualities:
- 1080px by 1920px in size
- File format: MPEG4 / MOV
- Encoding: H264
- Frame rate: 25fps
- File size at 10mg or less
- Length of copy at 10 seconds
- Backup piece: submitted as JPG at 150dpi (with RGB colourspace, 1080px by 1920px in size
If your campaign will be exclusively shown at Sainsbury’s, Asda or any shopping malls, that’s all the requirements you need to meet. However, a couple of extra guidelines for bus shelters and phoneboxes also need to be taken into account:
- Content must not resemble any traffic sign or signal
- Creative works must not be distracting to any motor vehicle or pedestrian through contrasting content
- Sainsbury’s must have Sainsbury’s guideline on the creative and need pre-approval before display 7 working days
Clear Channel Direct is one of the UK’s leading providers for out-of-home advertising, tailoring our service to our clients of all types and sizes. With a wealth of experience delivering successful campaigns across the country, your business, brand or company could benefit from our expertise too. If you’d like to know more, get in touch today with our friendly and professional team.