Welcome to the Playground – Clear Channel’s creative showcase right in the heart of Soho. This is a space for everybody to come and get a feel for the world of Clear Channel & Outdoor advertising – AKA Out of Home (OOH). The room is an exciting open-plan space where we host an array of our latest campaigns – interactive touchscreens, tweet activated vending machines, lenticular prints and many, many more.
Who can come here??
Anybody in or interested in the world of OOH! This is a great meeting spot for companies that we currently work with and those who wish to include OOH as part of their marketing mix/ offering –
- Advertising agencies that haven’t worked with Clear Channel before
- Advertising agencies who wish to get an update on the latest insights & developments within the industry
- Companies across all sectors who do their marketing internally
- Clear Channel employees of course!
This is a great area for us to meet with our teams & teams from other departments to collaborate, share ideas and come up with amazing new campaigns.
Campaigns we’ve had on display
We frequently rotate our campaigns in the Playground to ensure everybody gets to see different ones! We even took the Playground to Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity! Here are a few we’ve had on show:
- Cancer Research – ‘Tap this window to beat Cancer sooner’ – Contactless donation
- Old Mout Cider – ‘Be a kiwi, not a sheep’ – Lenticular print
- Public Health England – ‘One you’ – Face tracking tech
- Walkers – ‘Tweet to eat’ – Twitter activated vending machine
- Clear Channel – ‘Happy Christmas’ – Scented unit
How do I arrange a visit?
Fancy a coffee and to be guided into the world of outdoor? Simply fill out the contact form below letting us know that you’d like to come in and we’ll get back in touch quickly and get the visit arranged.
Also – not to worry if you’re not in London, simply arrange a visit for a time when you are! Very recently we had a company from Beijing arrange a visit on a trip to London to see how they could use Outdoor to expand into the UK!